(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD A series processors
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
- AMD A88X
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Integrated Graphics Processor:
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
- Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
- Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- * To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- Support for AMD 2-Way CrossFire™ technology
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
* Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
- Support for AMD Eyefinity technology
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
||ASMedia® USB 3.1 Controller:
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 support
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU overheating warning
- APU/System fan fail warning
- APU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Smart Recovery 2
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Smart Switch
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
- Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.